KORELIMITED has internship opportunities for streetwear fashion-loving individuals who want to get firsthand experience in the apparel business. We are searching for talented, hardworking, and innovative team members who are eager to express their creativity and skills. Check out the available positions below. If you feel any of the positions is meant for you, follow the instructions to submit your application!
KORELIMITED is an streetwear brand that celebrates Korean culture and lifestyle, and we need new minds that can embrace this element to collaborate with us in further expanding our brand.
Benefits You Gain:
- Gain firsthand experience in seeing the full process of producing high quality streetwear.
- Free entry into KORELIMITED events
- Monthly discounted KORELIMITED apparel
- Opportunity for paid position at KORE (part time & full time)
- Opportunities to network artists, celebrities, talents, influencers, and brand shops.
Qualities We Seek:
- Positive and respectful attitude
- Not afraid to take the initiative
- Knows how to openly communicate with others and be a team player
- Hardworking and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
Requirements to Intern:
- Commit to 3 months (for a standard schedule)
- Be able to schedule at least 2 shifts per week from Monday through Friday (4 hours per shift)
- Must be able to commute to the office (Orange, CA)
Please note this is an unpaid internship, but after the internship we can discuss the options for paid positions.
POSITIONS (click links for more detail)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please follow the procedures strictly as described.
Address the email to email@example.com
Subject the email “KORELIMITED Internship: (Name of position you are applying” (e.g. “KORELIMITED Internship: Graphic Design”)
Either type up your cover letter in the email content OR attach it as a separate file.
Attach your résumé.
Attach the following work sample(s):
- Graphic Designer – samples of graphic design work (required), apparel mock up designs (highly preferred)
- Video/Photography – samples of video/photo projects (required), samples of streetwear fashion photography (highly preferred)
- Social Media & Marketing – links to social media accounts handled and/or social media posts created (required), marketing projects in which you partook