KORELIMITED is now opening internship opportunities for streetwear-loving individuals who want to get firsthand experience. We are searching for talented, hardworking, and innovative team members who are eager to express their creativity and skill set. Check out the available positions below. If you feel any of the positions is meant for you, scroll to the bottom to find out how to apply!
KORELIMITED is a streetwear brand that celebrates Korean culture and lifestyle, and we are seeking creative minds that can embrace this element and positively collaborate with us to further the growth and development of our brand.
- Opportunities to network with models, streetwear designers, Youtube celebrities, etc.
- Gain firsthand experience in seeing the full process of producing high quality streetwear.
- Free entry into KORELIMITED events
- Discounted KORELIMITED apparel
- Earn a chance to get hired as an official employee at KORELIMITED
- Positive and respectful attitude
- Not afraid to speak up and take the initiative
- Knows how to openly communicate with others and be a team player
- Hardworking and responsible with fully completing tasks given
- Internship period runs a standard of 3 months
- Minimum 2 shifts per week between Monday-Friday (min. 4 hours per shift)
Please note this is an unpaid internship, but we search for candidates who have the potential of becoming part-time/full-time members of our KORE family.
POSITIONS (click links)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please follow the procedures strictly as described.
Address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject the email “KORELIMITED Internship: (Name of position you are applying” (e.g. “KORELIMITED Internship: Graphic Design”)
Either type up your cover letter in the email content OR attach it as a separate file.
Attach your resume.
Attach the following work sample:
- Graphic Designer – samples of your graphic design (streetwear apparel designs are HIGHLY preferred)
- Video/Photography – samples of your video projects, samples of streetwear or fashion photography
- Social Media & Marketing – social media accounts that you helped build, marketing projects in which you partook
- Journalism – writing samples (e.g. blogs, articles, professional, social media posts content, etc.)