We are looking for writers who have a natural affinity for Korean culture and fashion. Our goal is to expand our motto, Keepin Our Roots Eternal, beyond apparel and further the sharing of our roots through journalism. This will not only be an opportunity to expand as a writer, but also to gain insight on a streetwear brand's operation.
- Compose blogs that share topics varying from Korean culture, history, and society to fashion and streetwear.
- Make sure information of written pieces are checked and verified for accuracy before publication.
- Attend company events and projects to provide post-event coverage.
- Be able to interact with artists, talents, and influencers to cover related topics if needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator are a PLUS)
- Advanced level in writing (i.e. must have an understanding of proper grammar and also be able to use creative diction and rhetoric to engage readers)
- Must have experience using blog sites
- Must have knowledge of streetwear and current trends
- Interest/appreciation in fashion, art, design and music is a PLUS